Monday, May 28, 2018

The spring market is in full swing

 The Higman  are ready to work on fast pre-approvals, answer any questions, thoughtfully consider all options and communicate every step of the way to the closing table.

Do you have any friends or family in need of real estate to buy or sell their home?  If so most of my business comes from referrals. I would be grateful for a referral from you.

In today’s competitive buyer’s market, standing out from the crowd with a home offer letter may be the difference when it comes to my customers purchasing the home of their dreams. While the best possible offer for the home is crucial, writing a personal letter to accompany that offer is an excellent idea. shot me an email or give me a call and I will be happy to give you some great tips about writing a personal letter to accompany your home offer.

My team is ready to help you become homeowners today. Text or call me at (435) 602.8228 with your referrals, and I will call them promptly! Have a fantastic June!

Thank you
Paula Higman- Lead agent
Engel & Völkers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Creek Estates | Park City, Utah

            1655 S Oakridge Rd, Park City, UT 84098 7 Beds | 35 Baths | 6,254 Sq Ft     ·   Stunning 8.48 Acre Property  Ideal Location Situ...