Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Effective communication is the cornerstone of building trust in relationships.

Effective communication is the cornerstone of building trust in relationships. It helps set expectations correctly, improves teamwork and, most importantly, builds trust. That is why I am so pleased to let you know that the expectations you have about how I communicate are about to be exceeded in a new, exciting way.

We know how important it is for our customers to feel as though their Realtor is working hard to ensure that their best interest is at heart. In the coming weeks, when you entrust a loan to me at Fairway, I am going to show you a new way of communicating through informative emails that are meant to keep you, my team, and your family on the same page throughout their loan process.

My emails will educate my buyers on potential pitfalls such as opening new lines of credit, provide reminders about setting up their homeowners insurance, explain the importance of appraisals and home inspections, and much more. These emails are designed to keep my clients on track as they buy their home, but they will also serve to keep us all organized and on the same page when it comes to where we are in process.

From the moment an offer begins, you can rely on me to answer all your questions before they may even be ask. I will inspire confidence not only in me, but also in your recommendation of my commitment to them. It's just another reason why you will be proud to say we are strong partners in business.

I am confident that I am going to spoil you from using any other REALTOR.


Higman Real Estate Team
Paula HigmanLead Agent
Mobile: 1-435-602-8228
FAX: 1-435-214-7091
Member of the Park City Board of REALTOR®
Member of the National Board of REALTOR®
ENGEL VÖLKERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment